Is Enterprise Engineering study and Study of Business Management same thing? | Q & A

Question location: Q & A home » Subjects » Enterprise Engineering
Nisar Kasai
Nisar Kasai May 3

since i found about this course i am confuse what should i consider for further.

I want to found my enterprise and have interest in engineering as well.

should i need to do b.tech and MBA like mostly people do.

Or Enterprise Engineering is good for me.

Simple Engineer

Enterprise engineering and the study of business management are related fields, but they are not the same thing. Here's how they differ:

Enterprise Engineering:

• Enterprise engineering is a multidisciplinary field of engineering that focuses on the design, analysis, and optimization of complex organizational systems, processes, and structures.
  • It involves applying engineering principles and techniques to improve the performance, efficiency, and effectiveness of organizations in various sectors, including business, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and service industries.
  • Key areas of focus in enterprise engineering include enterprise architecture, business process management, information systems engineering, organizational design and change management, performance measurement and management, and supply chain and logistics management.
  • Enterprise engineers use engineering principles, methods, and tools to design and implement solutions that help organizations achieve their goals and objectives more effectively and efficiently.

Business Management:

• Business management, also known as management or business administration, is the study of how organizations plan, organize, direct, and control their resources to achieve their goals and objectives.
  • It involves analyzing and making decisions about various aspects of business operations, including strategy, finance, marketing, operations, human resources, and organizational behavior.
  • Key areas of study in business management include strategic management, financial management, marketing management, operations management, human resource management, and organizational behavior.
  • Business managers focus on the overall management and administration of organizations, including setting goals, making decisions, allocating resources, and leading and motivating employees to achieve organizational objectives.

In summary, while enterprise engineering and the study of business management share some similarities in terms of their focus on improving organizational performance and effectiveness, they are distinct fields with different areas of focus and methodologies. Enterprise engineering focuses on the design, analysis, and optimization of organizational systems and processes using engineering principles and techniques, while business management focuses on the overall management and administration of organizations using principles of management and administration.

Now i did give the brief detail of whatever i understand about these two fields. you may think and find whatever suits you and rock your life through career.